Homebase Credit Union greatly values education and lifelong learning. We are proud to offer several scholarship program opportunities available to high school seniors.
2023 Excellence in Leadership Awards
- Homebase Credit Union will award four scholarships totaling $5,500 (three at $1,000 and one at $2,500).
- Any high school senior who is a Homebase Credit Union member and entering into any area of study at a two- or four-year college/university, or pursuing a certificate or technical degree at a career college or technical school is encouraged to apply.
- Not a member? Join now!
How to Apply
- Download an application form.
- Neatly print or type the application. All attachments must be typed. The application must be signed (digitally or by hand if printed).
- All information given on the application must be true.
- Submit your application form, references, and additional documents through the online portal below, hand deliver to a branch or mail to:
Homebase Credit Union
4495 Crossings Blvd.
Prince George, VA 23875
- If uploading documents, please save files as PDFs and include your name on each document. Transcripts may be uploaded with the application or mailed separately.
- Applications, transcripts
and references must be received by Homebase Credit Union by end of business day Friday, March 17, 2023. If mailing, please allow for adequate processing and shipping time.
- Submissions received after Friday, March 17, 2023 will not be considered.
- Applications are reviewed anonymously by a neutral selection committee. Decisions made by the Homebase Credit Union Scholarship Committee are final.
- Selection criteria may include, but are not limited to: GPA, extra-curricular and/or community involvement, career goals and written skills.
- Scholarship winners will be notified in April 2023.
- Questions about the application process may be sent to [email protected]. Note: please DO NOT send application documents to this address